I seguenti tempi sono basati sull'orologio del tuo PC:
- Local time is the date/time reported by your PC
(as seen by your web browser).
If your PC clock is accurate to a second
then the other time scales displayed above will also be
accurate to within one second.
- UTC, Coordinated Universal Time, popularly known as GMT
(Greenwich Mean Time), or Zulu time.
Local time differs from UTC by the number of hours of your timezone.
- GPS, Global Positioning System time, is the atomic time scale
implemented by the atomic clocks in the GPS ground control stations and
the GPS satellites themselves.
GPS time was zero at 0h 6-Jan-1980 and since it is not perturbed by
leap seconds GPS is now ahead of UTC by
- Loran-C, Long Range Navigation time, is an atomic time scale
implemented by the atomic clocks in Loran-C chain transmitter sites.
Loran time was zero at 0h 1-Jan-1958 and since it is not perturbed by
leap seconds it is now ahead of UTC by
- TAI, Temps Atomique International, is the
international atomic time scale based on a continuous counting
of the SI second. TAI is currently ahead of UTC by
torna a MediaSurplus.it home page